PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The Top 25 T-Shirt Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open to all legal United States residents 18 years of age and older. Employees of Equilibrium Nutrition. (“EQUILIBRIUM”), and any of its affiliated companies or agents and the immediate family members of, and any person domiciled with such employees, are not eligible. EQUILIBRIUM is not responsible for transmission failures or errors in any promotional graphics or advertisements. Winners must be in compliance with all contest rules. Void where prohibited by law.
2. The Competition. As part of our new brand launch celebration, beginning on October 13th and continuing each day through October 25th (13 days), EQUILIBRIUM will give away T-Shirts with our new brand logo to the 25 people who have made the largest purchases during that day. Each customer will be notified via email within 24 hours and will be allowed to select either a Men’s or a Women’s version of the T-Shirt.
3. Method of Entry. The Contest begins at 12:01am EST on October 13, 2020 and will continue each day through October 25, 2020. Any purchase during those days will automatically enter the customer into the Contest.
4. Selection of winners. EQUILIBRIUM will select the winners determined in its sole discretion. The decision of EQUILIBRIUM in all matters related to the selection of the winners and all matters relating to this contest are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by EQUILIBRIUM.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The winner will be notified by email. T-shirts will be shipped to the winner. T-shirts cannot be redeemed for cash, and all T-shirts are non-transferable. The Contest winners will be solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes, if applicable, as well as all other costs associated with claiming the prize.
In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of EQUILIBRIUM which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, EQUILIBRIUM reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, EQUILIBRIUM reserves the right to award prizes based on the purchases made prior to the termination date. All decisions regarding disqualification of entries shall be at the sole discretion of EQUILIBRIUM. EQUILIBRIUM is not liable for lost, late, delayed, damaged, incomplete, or misdirected entries. EQUILIBRIUM shall also not be liable for email or transactions that are lost or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware, or software, whether originating with sender or with EQUILIBRIUM.
7. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrants hereby agree that all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action. Any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and associated with entering the Contest, if any. Entrant hereby specifically waives the right to claim that any attorney’s fees be awarded and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, any and all punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Entrant hereby waives any statutory, common law or other legal rights to make any claims for any amounts outside of actual out-of-pocket costs in entering this Contest and Entrant agrees to limit its out-of-pocket costs in entering this Contest to fifty dollars (US $50.00).
8. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official contest rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and their affiliated organization and EQUILIBRIUM, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of laws or conflict of laws rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Massachusetts. In the event that any provision herein is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provisions were not contained therein and the provisions deemed unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction shall be blue penciled as narrowly as possible in order to make the provisions valid and enforceable.
9. General Release. By entering this Contest, all participants and/or entrants agree to release EQUILIBRIUM, and its affiliated companies, officers, directors, agents, servants and/or employees from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Contest (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light) and/or his/her/their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Contest including any injury or harm resulting from the use of the prize or any activity related thereto.
10. Sponsor. The Contest is sponsored by EQUILIBRIUM NUTRITION, LLC whose decisions regarding the selection of the winner and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. EQUILIBRIUM will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials related to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact [INSERT EMAIL ADDRESS].